HCF More for Teeth Program
We are excited to announce our participation in HCF More for Teeth Program as your local HCF dentist Melbourne. We have been specially chosen by HCF as a HCF preferred provider for HCF dentist customers. As a More for Teeth HCF dentist provider in Hawthorn East we are proud to offer a high level of dental care and treatment to our HCF patients. Keeping your out of pocket expenses low doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice on professional quality and care.
So What Does This Mean For Members Of HCF?
100% Coverage and No GAP on:
- Check up, Scale&Clean and Fluoride
Conditions apply. Subject to eligible extras covers and up to the maximum policy rebate limit.
Choose Hawthorn East Dental As Your Preferred HCF Dentist in Melbourne
As HCF dentists in Melbourne, we provide our clients with unparalleled service and expert care in an affordable way. For enrolled members, HCF dental clinics ensure that there are no limits to the kind of coverage you can expect and the kind of services that are accessible to you.
Of course as our clients, you’re a VIP and we’ll always endeavour to bring you the kind of service that makes you feel that, every step of the way.
Hawthorn East Dental focuses on providing our clients with a range of cosmetic dentistry options, ranging from porcelain veneers, dental implants and other solutions in Melbourne. However, we also specialise in family dental care procedures such as root canal treatments, children’s dentistry and sleep apnoea procedures.
So…why Hawthorn East Dental? As a preferred HCF dental clinic in Melbourne, we’re focused on bringing you a full-experience with coverage and care you can count on!
We are HCF Recognised Dentists Dedicated to Delivering Empathetic and Transparent Care in Melbourne
If you’re an enrolled member, you’re eligible for extras cover and can claim 100% back on a range of preventive dental services, since Hawthorn East Dental is a recognised HCF dentist in Melbourne.
Through the ‘More for Teeth‘ program, you can enjoy at least 1 annual check-up, scale and clean and fluoride treatment.
In general, services at recognised HCF Dental centres like Hawthorn East Dental in Melbourne include:
- Dental Check-ups
- Scale and Clean
- Fluoride Treatment
- Fillings, Inlays and Onlays
- Dentures and Same Day Denture Repairs
- Root Canal Treatment
- Dental Crowns and Bridges(including same day crowns)
- Zoom Teeth Whitening (where available)
What Sets Hawthorn East Dental Apart?
- Together, our team brings years of experience to the table: With professionalism, knowledge and a generous helping of empathy, we make your visit as stress-free and positive as possible. If it’s your first time with us, we encourage you to let our office staff know as we’ll do everything we can to help you feel calm and assured
- We always place our focus on safety and transparency: Being HCF dental providers in Melbourne, we’re held up to a rigorous standard of record-keeping when it comes to the use and sterilisation of dental instruments, including hospital grade autoclaves
- We put cutting-edge technology to work for precise diagnostics: Our latest technology, infection control measures and equipment make Hawthorn East Dental a natural HFC dental provider
- Receiving care from an accredited team makes all the difference: As part of our agreement and responsibility as a recognised HCF dental provider in Melbourne, we must be fully accredited under ISO 9001:2015. This means you have the benefit of visiting and being a part of a clinic that follows an internationally-recognised standard for quality management. In accordance with our accreditation, we’re independently audited every year, maintaining the transparency and trust of our patients as we move forward together.
To learn more about the HCF dental provider partnership standards, and compliance, and about the services we offer, contact the Hawthorn East Dental team of professionals today!